Write a Review
(Your name and image will not be shown)
Lycopodium Process Industries (LPI) is an Australian engineering and project management consultancy based in Melbourne, Victoria. Established in 1963 as Process Design & Fabrication (PdF), LPI is now part of the Perth-based Lycopodium Limited group of companies which also includes Lycopodium Minerals and Lycopodium Infrastructure.
A dynamic engineering company with over 50 years' history specialising in bespoke process designs, LPI has successfully delivered more than 3,500 engineering assignments for our clients, consisting of 600 studies and 2,900 project executions. Our engineering capability in the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors is unique, having completed countless projects for expanding multinationals through to startups seeking to build their first scale plant.
We similarly excel within the Food & Beverage and Sustainability sectors with the latter providing audits for businesses seeking to maximise their investments whilst minimising environmental impact.
A balanced engineering team incorporating both experience and youth drive the business’ dynamic services offering, including:
- EPC and EPCM delivery
- Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Structural engineering
- Hazardous area design to AS 60079
- Unparalleled expertise in alkaloid extraction; corrosive chemicals; cannabinoid facility design; gas scrubbing systems
- Quality Management Systems certified to ISO 9001 – 2015
- Health & Safety Management Systems