About Integrated Erosion Control Australia
Integrated Erosion Control Australia is a south east Queensland based company specialising in the provision of a range of site-specific erosion and sediment control solutions primarily to the building, construction and mining sectors.
Our products and services include:
Project Applications: Our products and services are widely used for:
• Mining and coal seam gas sites
• Road and rail infrastructure
• Urban and rural subdivisions
• Habitat and riparian rehabilitation
• Commercial and residential building sites
• Erosion control and stormwater management projects
We have successfully completed many projects over the years:
• Gladstone Revegetation Project - FHMJV
• Pacific Highway South Grafton Upgrade
• Beaumont Park Estate
• Tugun Road Upgrade
• Capital Wind Farm Rehabilitation
• Logan River
• Corinda To Darra Rail Upgrade
• Merrimac Sewerage Treatment Plant
• Desalination Pipeline Rehabilitation
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and understand your project’s rehabilitation needs and then provide you with site-specific solutions to fulfill them. Contact us today with an enquiry.
For more information, please visit our website www.interosion.com.au.