About Ceremonies by Sharyn
Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant, Civil Union and Funeral Celebrant.
Life is a journey that has it's special and wonderful moments. Many of these moments are big celebrations, shared with family and friends. Others are more intimate occasions. It is my passion and my promise that as your Celebrant I will work with you to make your ceremony a memorable, special, and loving occasion.
I am an authorized and accredited Civil Marriage Celebrant. I am a full time professional working entirely as a celebrant. The types of ceremonies I conduct are Weddings, Civil Unions, Baby Namings, Renewal of Vows, Funerals, Commitments. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I will work with you to make sure you have the celebration you prefer, be it spiritual, traditional, or even unusual. This is your special day and it is truly about you.
As life is a journey, allow me to walk this part of the way along with you. Together, we can make your celebration one worth cherishing.
My service to you
• My professionalism, integrity and utmost privacy.
• I will travel to your location for interview, rehearsal and wedding ceremony.
• As many meetings prior to the wedding day not including the rehearsal or wedding day to discuss you needs.
• Rehearsal at the location of the wedding at the time the wedding is to take place.
• Wedding day ceremony.
• As many phone calls and emails that are necessary for you to contact me with questions or guidance.
• Preparation of Notice of Intended Marriage (which is required by law to be completed no less than 30 days prior to the marriage), marriage register, and other legal documents, including Marriage Certificate.
• Assist in Preparation of Marriage Ceremony, with the inclusion of all the legal wording that is required by law to ensure your marriage is legal and binding, vows, readings and rituals etc.
• Filing of the legal documents.