Rate this business (you can leave your review afterwards)
About KUBBA ROONGA GUESTHOUSE
Kubba Roonga Guesthouse is a beautiful heritage guesthouse set in established English gardens.
It was built as a private residence in 1915 and aptly named "Kubba Roonga", which means "Peaceful Place" in the language of the local Aboriginals.
Kubba Roonga started operating as a guesthouse before World War II, and has generated happy memories for three generations of guests since. It is the perfect place to escape and experience old world guesthouse charm and the magic of the Blue Mountains.
A pleasant walk from Blackheath village and surrounded by the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park, you can:
* Go for a bushwalk in pristine Australian bush
* Wander around some of the many lovely English gardens
* Build up an appetite with a round of golf
* Sample the cuisine at some of Blackheath´s fine eateries
* Simply laze around the open fire at the Guesthouse
Thank you for your enquiry! We will be in touch soon.